Home-based integrated care for individuals with complex medical, social and behavioral health needs.
By 2030, more than 72 million people in the United States will be age 65 or older – and 60% of them will have at least one chronic health condition like diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, arthritis, or depression. Many will struggle to access quality health care or to afford regular doctor visits, while others will find it impossible to leave their homes to get care.
TeamMD™ believes that individuals who are elderly, living with disabilities or complex medical, social and behavioral health needs deserve compassionate, personalized health care. That’s why our interdisciplinary teams are committed to delivering primary patient-centered care and support directly wherever it’s most comfortable for them – in some cases, in their homes.
Our interdisciplinary teams deliver primary care and support directly to patients, wherever it’s most comfortable to them.
What We Do
- Focus on improving our patients' quality of life and enable independence.
- Meet with patients in their residence, wherever they call home.
- Collaborate with primary care providers, specialists, caregivers and loved ones to ensure the interests of patients are best served.
- Primary medical care
- Episodic and post acute stabilization
- Behavioral health crisis intervention
- Transition care management
- Mental health crisis stabilization and short-term therapy
Get In Touch with TeamMD™
Current patients please contact a care team by calling (515) 279-1959. All other inquiries, please email email@example.com.