Watch this Q&A session with Eleanor Beaber, Director of Social Impact Strategy, and Andy McMahon, Vice President, Policy, Health & Human Services, to better understand the basics of what social impact investing is and the impact on communities.
In this introduction, Eleanor and Andy will answer the following questions:
- What are social impact investments?
- How is Community & State thinking about investing in communities for impact?
- Why is it important to UnitedHealthcare Community & State to invest in communities?
- What types of initiaitves does UnitedHealthcare Community & State support?
- What are some examples of this work in action?
- How is UnitedHealthcare leveraging grant funding versus social impact investments?
Eleanor and Andy are both UnitedHealthcare Community & State Perspectives authors.
To see Eleanor's latest blog posts, Click Here
To see Andy's latest blog posts, Click Here