We are committed to working with all partners – including federal, state, municipal and tribal governments – as we strive to improve health outcomes for Oklahomans.
UnitedHealthcare has a long history of serving Medicaid and Dual Special Needs members across the country and brings both national expertise and local insight to Oklahoma. By listening to and engaging with partners across the state of Oklahoma, we understand that health needs go beyond just providing coverage. We are focused on:
- Increasing access to health care services
- Improving health outcomes for all Oklahomans
- Engaging individuals in their care and helping them reach health goals
- Supporting our providers to improve patient care
- Ensuring transparency and savings across the health system
We are on the ground working alongside provider and community partners and are excited to serve Oklahomans now and in the future. By working together to implement innovative solutions to make our health care system work better for everyone, we can help all Oklahomans live healthier lives.
Mallory Van Horn
CEO – UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Oklahoma